Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tagaytay Highlands To Flamengo Resort Sta Maria Talisay



With no special or interesting road race scheduled for the 2nd weekend of March, it was again time to be innovative in my weekend run. I find it important once in a while to interject solo adventure runs either in metro Manila streets, nearby provincial roads or even trail runs which helps to rekindle my interest in running and enjoy the different sceneries along the road.



At 4:50am on Saturday 13Mar10 I started my run from Woodridge Yellowstone Condominium inside Tagaytay Highlands passing through the main gate of Highlands then to Tagaytay-Calamba Road, turning left to Tagaytay-Talisay Road. Half way along the Tagaytay-Talisay Road I took a little time out for some photo opportunity of the Taal Volcano and Lake. It was also at this time that daybreak was setting in. After about 5 minutes it was back to running until I reached Talisay-Laurel Road then turning right and after about a kilometer I arrived Flamengo Resort at barangay Sta Maria Talisay.

Details of run was registered on my Garmin 310XT withe the following details.




It was a great run and to complete the weekend adventure was an early morning dip at the Taal Lake. All refresh, I hope to be ready for another week of rigid work in the office.

1 comment: