Thursday, July 7, 2011

Manila Eliminations 35th National Milo Marathon - Runner's Handbook For 42k/21k/10k

The Manila Eliminations for the 35th National Milo Marathon will be on July 31, 2011 and as early as two weeks ago I have already received my race kit via courier service.

For the 35th edition of the National Milo Marathon Nestle Philippines has chosen to partner with RunRio to handle the race organization. I do believe that this is a good partnership that will provide the technical push to the mission and vision of Milo Sports in its marathon part of the so many sports activities they are involved and immersed at for the improvement of the Filipino athlete. My best wishes to team of Pat Goc-ong and the team of Coach Rio Dela Cruz.

Included in the race packet I received is a “RUNNERS HANDBOOK FOR 42k / 21k / 10k”. I find the same simple but very informative to all participants and I wish to post the handbook page by page should by any chance not all participants are provided with a copy of the same.









No comments:

Post a Comment