Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tagaytay Highlands Woodridge to Saratoga - 4.52k Photo Blog


It has been more than 3 months since the family visited Tagaytay Highlands, given the good weather on the week end between 15-17 July 2011, late evening on 15Jul11 we headed our way to Tagaytay Highlands for a much needed weekend rest.

Waking up early on Saturday 16Jul11, I decided to take a short workout run from Woodridge to Saratoga within the Highlands estate. I firmly believe that the place has one of the best scenery for a road or trail run not only locally but comparative to any place in the region.

I have done a photo blog of the run point by point hoping to capture the beauty of the place. I usually have my 10k route but this time I decided to take only the 4.52k segment of the said route.

I hope the picture gives justice to the beauty and freshness of the place.







































No comments:

Post a Comment