Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Report Card - First Half 2009



Time just fly! It is now JULY and we have completed half of the year 2009. With not so much awareness it will soon be BER months and followed by Christmas time. To translate the 1st 6 months of 2009 in my running/walking logged distances, I have the following REPORT CARD to submit for the data and races that I have competed for the year 2009.





From 27Apr07 to 30Jun09 or for a period of 2years 2months 3days I have logged a total distance of 6,401.18 kilometres. I could have walked my way from Manila to Melbourne Australia which is only 6080 kilometres and I would still have 321 kilometres to spare!

For the 1st half of the year I have entered into eleven (11) competitions consisting of one (1) full marathon, two (2) half-marathon, two (2) events of 15K, four (4) events of 10K and two(2) events trail run of 10K. Of the eleven (11)events that I participated, two (2) of them were overseas which the LA Marathon and the USA Track and Field 15K Masters Walk Event.

During the 1st half of the year, I have undergone my ANGIOPLASTY last January 21, 2009 which more or less made me incapacitated from January 21-31, 2009. I did my fist post-procedure examination last May and will do my 2nd post-procedure this coming August which I hope and pray that the three (3) stents placed in my heart will continue to hold and keep the arteries in my heart open.

For the 2nd half of 2009 I am looking forward to participate more on the local races and I have my eyes set on the Singapore Marathon and The 2nd 12 Hour Walk at Kuala Lumpur. I continuously pray for good health and surrender myself to the will of the Lord Almighty.

PS I hope that the economy picks-up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment