Something for you guys to think about .....
- you have more SINGLETS than a souvenir shop.
- you wear your running shorts underneath your work clothes so that you can quickly get running after work.
- you not only know how you did in a race, but you know exactly how every other runner finished.
- you install hooks in your shower for wet running clothes.
- you know SPLITS are something that not only cheerleaders care about.
- you won't drive by any running store without a quick look inside.
- you are not embarrassed to show someone where your hamstring "really" hurts.
- you can use ENDORPHINS in a sentence.
- you get up earlier to run on the weekends than you do for school/work.
- you spend at least 25% of your income on running stuff.
Now, can you see yourself to any and/or all of the above?